Over time, aging can cause the tissue of the brows to droop and become heavy, often forcing the upper lids downward creating the appearance of drooping upper lids. A brow lift is a surgical procedure that lifts the brows to a more alert and youthful position. They are often performed in conjunction with upper and/or lower eyelid surgery. At your consultation, one of our physicians will explain your options in full detail and recommend the procedure that’s best for suited for you.
Brow Lift Improves
- Drooping brows which cause an angry, tired, or sleepy expression
- Range of vision for patients whose brows are drooping into their visual field
- Forehead lines and wrinkles
- Hooding of the eyelids caused by a drooping forehead
If your vision is significantly impaired, a brow lift may be covered by insurance. If you do not meet your insurance company’s medical criteria, the procedure is considered a cosmetic surgery.
Get in touch with us for more information.
- Individual results and treatment sessions may vary.
- As with any procedure, there are some risks and possible side effects, which will be explained to you before treatment. Be sure to provide your complete medical history before undergoing any kind of MediSpa treatment.