We look forward to seeing you at the clinic! However, we have guidelines below:
- You should wear a mask to your appointment. If you do not have a mask, one may be provided for you.
- We may ask you to wait outside, or in your car, instead of in the normal waiting room. This is to protect you, the other clients and our staff from possible virus exposure in crowded waiting areas.
- We are restricting the number of people that enter. If you do not need someone to be there with you for the actual appointment, please do not bring anyone into the building with you.
- Your temperature may be checked on entry to the building.
- Your aesthetician may use a special plastic breath shield or will definitely wear a mask when treating you.
You will be asked to follow certain precautions
- If you have a cough or a fever or have been in close contact with someone who has these symptoms, you must call your doctor’s office ahead of time and let them know. If your visit is not an emergency, you may need to stay home.
- If you arrive sick, you may be asked to return home.
- If you need to cough or sneeze during your appointment, move back and bury your face in the crook of your arm or cover your face with a tissue. Wash your hands with soap and water right away.