The HydraFacial Keravive does for the scalp what a HydraFacial does for the face, which is a treatment to clean and extract dirt from the skin before hydrating it. A medical-grade wand is used, which first sweeps away dead skin cells. It contains two chambers, one that cleans the skin while the other delivers a mixture of nourishing ingredients like vitamin C and hyaluronic acid. Keravive targets every aspect of scalp and follicle health. It is a unique treatment designed to cleanse, stimulate, nourish and hydrate the scalp for fuller and healthier-looking hair.
Similar to the HydraFacial, the scalp treatment is a 3-step program:
- Cleanse and exfoliate to remove impurities, oil, and dirt
- Hydrate and nourish by delivering skin proteins and growth factors for healthier hair
- Extend and enhance with an at-home spray that continues to hydrate and nourish the scalp
What affects your scalps health?
Neglecting to exfoliate this area can squeeze the life out of hair follicles. No matter how often you wash your hair residue from hair products and buildup of dead skin cells can result in poor scalp hygiene.
Factors that affect scalp health:
- Poor eating habits
- Use of such products as hairspray and dry shampoo.
- The frequency with which you wash your hair
- Shampoos and conditioners often contain such damaging ingredients as parabens, alcohol, and sulfates.
- Hair dye
- Hormone fluctuations
- Prescription medications
- Genetics & Aging
- Chlorine & Chemicals
While shampoos and conditioners work on the hair, they do nothing for the scalp. Keravive uses a patented product made with extremely strong peptides and proteins to improve scalp health.
With a HydraFacial Keravive treatment you can simultaneously improve your scalp health and encourage longer, thicker hair. It is safe, effective, and provides deep nourishment and hydration.